Performs Quality Assurance testing on refinery stream samples and finished products to ensure compliance with federal, state, and Company regulations. Maintains and repairs laboratory equipment as necessary. Prepares reagents for laboratory and refinery use. Completes monthly and quarterly checklists. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of a professional or technical field, such as chemistry, in order to analyze, interpret, and apply information.
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, such as MS Word and Excel.
- Mathematical skill to calculate and interpret data using percentages, ratios, averages, and medians.
- Interpersonal communication skill to work effectively with others in order to coordinate activities and arrive at mutual decisions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must provide authorization to review MVR and is subject to company insurability
Gallup NM Refinery - GR208,,New Mexico,87347,United States
Job Reference #: 5000339202506