Machinist Craftsman (76001)
Requisition ID: 76001
Machinists Craftsmen perform the following duties:
- Operate shop equipment such as manual lathes, milling machines, presses and balance machines.
- Maintenance and repair of all rotating equipment, such as pumps and compressors.
- Use of hand tools
- Use of portable power tools such as impact wrenches and drills.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Completion of a 4-year machinist/machine shop program and/or a journeyman card from an industrial apprenticeship program is required.
- 4-5 years industrial experience (machinist shop and field).
- Must be able to read engineering drawings and operate machine shop equipment, set and repair pumps and compressors in the plant.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Salt Lake City || Utah || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 84103 ||
Job Reference #: 76001