Integrity Manager (72683)
Requisition ID: 72683
Ensures SW Gathering assets are inspected and managed as required by regulation, industry and company best practices. This includes managing internal and external corrosion for pipeline and facility equipment.
- Accountable for effective implementation of the federal and state hazardous liquids pipeline Integrity Management Programs (IMP) for applicable hazardous liquid and natural gas pipeline systems which includes HCA segment identification, risk assessment, preventive and mitigative recommendations, re-assessment interval determinations, documentation to ensure IMP compliance, and status reports to management.
- Manage the development and performance of the Integrity Management team including Integrity Engineer, Corrosion Specialist, Corrosion Technicians, and Tank Inspector.
- Develop and maintain annual budget for the IMP and Corrosion Management programs.
- Accountable for determining which operated transmission pipelines affect High Consequence Areas (HCA), determining relative risk of all pipelines, and identifying threats to pipeline system.
- Review Inspection assessment results, recommended action items, and all necessary temporary operating mitigations. Make recommendations using a risk-based approach.
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the IMPs in assessing and evaluating the integrity of each pipeline segment and in protecting the high consequence areas, developing recommendations for program improvements, and communicating the findings and recommendations to all affected company personnel.
- Responsible for providing engineering support regarding the evaluation and failure analysis for in-service releases including coordination with metallurgical laboratories, metallurgical report analysis, and recommendation of additional activities as necessary.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in engineering required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ pipeline integrity experience and 2 years’ management experience required.
- Advanced knowledge in:
- pipeline design, operations, and maintenance
- pipeline threat identification
- pipeline integrity assessments (i.e., ILI, ECDA, ICDA, hydrotest)
- defect evaluation and repair
- pipeline risk management, analysis, and software systems, and
- 49 CFR Parts 192 and 195 and integrity related industry codes.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Midland || Texas || United States (US) || None || |Engineering; Logistics || 79706 ||
Job Reference #: 72683