Integrity Engineer (72684)
Requisition ID: 72684
Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the regional pipeline and equipment integrity program.
- Effective implementation of the federal and state hazardous liquids pipeline Integrity Management Programs (IMP) for applicable hazardous liquid and natural gas pipeline systems which includes HCA segment identification, risk assessment, preventive and mitigative recommendations, re-assessment interval determinations, documentation to ensure IMP compliance, and status reports to management.
- Determine which operated transmission pipelines affect High Consequence Areas (HCA), determine relative risk of all pipelines, and identify threats to pipeline system.
- Determine re-assessment intervals for all pipeline systems in the IMPs.
- Provide Integrity Engineering for Pipeline Integrity Projects including procedure selection for welding, material and equipment selections to facilitate in-line inspection, determination of required hydrostatic test pressures, and engineering review and approval of hydrostatic test packages.
- Responsible for the evaluation of In-Line Inspection assessment results to identify necessary remediation.
- Determine and implement all necessary temporary operating pressure reductions associated with the identified remediation.
- Provide Integrity Engineering for Pipeline Integrity Assessment Projects including procedure selection for welding, determination of required hydrostatic test pressures, engineering review and approval of hydrostatic test packages and test results, and ILI tool selection review/assistance.
- Provide Integrity Engineering for Pipeline Integrity Rehabilitation Projects including defect evaluation and repair assistance, and procedure selection for welding. This may include the analysis of ILI or hydrotest defects, coordinating with metallurgical laboratories, reviewing final analysis reports, and evaluating analysis results for any possible additional activities.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity assessment and remediation schedules for all pipelines in the IMPs.
- Identify all Preventive and Mitigative Measures to the existing third-party damage prevention programs, external corrosion prevention programs, internal corrosion prevention programs, "other management controls" programs, leak detection programs, and EFRD placement program for all pipelines in the IMP.
- Responsible for providing engineering support regarding the evaluation and failure analysis for in-service releases including coordination with metallurgical laboratories, metallurgical report analysis, and recommendation of additional activities as necessary.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in engineering required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ pipeline and equipment integrity experience required
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Midland || Texas || United States (US) || None || |Engineering; Logistics || 79706 ||
Job Reference #: 72684