I&E Technician (76861)
Requisition ID: 76861
Provide support across the company by ensuring all existing and new facilities are electrically safe, compliant with applicable codes and standards, reliable and efficient.
- Provide support across the company by ensuring all existing and new facilities are electrically safe, compliant with applicable codes and standards, reliable and efficient.
- Maintain safe and reliable operations by performing installation, inspection calibration, configuration, maintenance, diagnostics, associated documentation, technical support, and training.
- Support covers a broad spectrum of RTU’s, EFM’s, radios, motor controls, pneumatic controls, AC/DC controls, instrumentation and various communication protocols.
- Applies electrical construction techniques and standard instrument installation techniques.
- Takes a logical approach to troubleshooting.
- Applies solid working knowledge and experience to solve moderately complex problems with supervision.
- Begins to develop own ideas and to plan own work with overall project plan or general direction from supervision.
- Comply with all required safety procedures and processes.
- Mentor associate technicians and provide guidance to less experienced employees.
- Complete assigned tasks with moderate supervision.
- Two years of relevant experience
- Associates Degree in Instrumentation or Related experience
- Competent understanding of electricity and electrical theory
- Thorough understanding of the tools required for the job
- Proficient computer skills, including communications protocols, Microsoft Office standard version, and applicable device software applications ? Familiar with many types of HSE processes, terminology and equipment
- Valid Journeyman’s license preferred
- Understand, edit and maintain wiring diagrams and P&ID’s
- Apply and understand applicable codes, standards and regulations
- Recognize and repair malfunctions
- Recognize and develop solutions
- Multi-task and prioritize assigned duties
- Assimilate information instruction readily
- Work as a team member, sharing responsibility for tasks or objectives and communicate routinely with individuals and/or groups to exchange, verify and coordinate information
- Seek technical and developmental guidance from mentors
- Lead problem/solution identification process for non-conformances within assigned work area
- Identify functional HSE application across all areas of work
- Simplify Complex HSE Issues
- Valid driver’s license, with an acceptable driving record.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Vernal || Utah || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 84078 ||
Job Reference #: 76861