Assist with the installation, troubleshoot and repair all pneumatic instruments, electronic instruments, and electrical equipment throughout the Refinery. Enter and successfully complete the Apprentticeship Program in the allotted time.
- Assist, troubleshoot, and repair electrical systems, including the use of multi-meter, megger, and other related test equipment.
- Assist, troubleshoot, and repair pneumatic/electronic equipment using field communicator, temperature, pressure, loop calibrators, and other related test equipment.
- Assist in bulling, break down, rebuilding, and installing control valves, float cases etc.
- Install Conduit using hydraulic/manual benders.
- Document, record and track work assignments.
- Review and ID warehouse stock items either new and required or no longer needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School or GED plus a minimum of 2 years experience in Electrical or Instrumentation.
- Industrial setting preferred.
- Must comply with OSHA Respiratory Protection guideline and the company respiratory protection program which includes a medical evaluation and fit test to determine the ability to wear a respirator. Must be able to don appropriate respiratory equipment to protect the employee whenever respirators are required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to work at heights
- Must have good oral communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Interpersonal communication skill to work effectively with others in order to coordinate activities.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of and skills using computer software, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must provide authorization to review MVR and is subject to company insurability requirements.
Gallup NM Refinery - GR208,,New Mexico,87347,United States
Job Reference #: 5000319830806