Fleet Operations Coordinator (76304)
Requisition ID: 76304
Responsible for Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for all new site assessments & station vetting requests to include final delivery approval to ensure stations have gone through an official review prior to modifications or new delivery approval. Additionally, this role is the key holder for the station map repository and is responsible for the initial development and maintenance of station maps.
KEY RESULT AREAS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Gathers performance metrics from the business and is responsible for creating communications to varying groups through various channels to include electronic communication centers, email summaries and PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinates reward and recognition events to include agenda, logistics, entertainment, and food/beverage.
- Tracks fleet-wide metrics to support annual bonus program and individual driver metrics to support larger Distribution Excellence program.
- Responsible for the upkeep, development and deployment of individual station delivery maps.
- Is the single point of accountability for station vetting/delivery approval processes.
- Handles purchase requisition requests and interaction with procurement on all PO/PR issues.
EDUCATION: Minimum High School or GED equivalent required
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 2+ Years’ experiece in office management or administration
- Organization/Content Creation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work in an open-floor environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Adapts quickly to rapid changes.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || South Gate || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-JK1 || |Logistics || 90280 ||
Job Reference #: 76304