Fleet Operations Coordinator (75984)
Requisition ID: 75984
The Fleet Operations Support Specialist position provides operational support to the Fleet and Fleet Management team.
- Office administration
- Performance Reporting (HSE/Ops/Perf)
- Operations Performance Data analysis
- Terminal and Fleet Ops Compliance
- Preparation of driver payroll
- Fleet Ops Scorecard (weekly/monthly)
- Driver Status (FMLA/Vacancies)
- Equipment Reliability
- Maintenance Costs (CPM)
- Support of Trip Standards Analysis
- Annual Driver ICP/Pay for Performance Reporting
- HSE Incidents/Driver
- DriveCam analysis/reporting (monthly)
- Milestone tracking (HSE/Performance)
- Safe Miles
- Other HSE and Performance Milestones
- Unannounced Field Observation Tracking/Reporting
- SOP Coordinator
- Annual review of all SOP
- Updates as necessary
- Station Maintenance/Compliance
- SPOC for station maintenance
- Entry point for all "Fix it" forms completed by drivers
- Coordinates repairs/corrections with retail marketing operations and station owners
- Oversee fleet communications and policy changes (MOC)
- Other duties as assigned
- EDUCATION: High School/GED
- EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years Trucking/Logistics analytics
- SPECIAL SKILLS: Data analysis/Presentation/MS Excel (Intermediate)
- Strong analytical/quantitative/econometric skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel/PowerPoint.
- Ability to combine information from multiple sources to provide sound recommendations in support of optimal resource ratios and delivery reliability.
- Ability to multi-task and work in an open-floor environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Adapts quickly to rapid changes.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Dickinson || North Dakota || United States (US) || SF:LI-JK1 || |Logistics || 58601 ||
Job Reference #: 75984