Field Support Administrator (74421)
Requisition ID: 74421
Provides hardware and infrastructure support for customers at assigned refinery or field locations. Primary responsibilities include Service Desk support/tickets, direct customer support, and on-going technology maintenance as assigned. Work scope includes: workstation and related software, connectivity, server, backup, security, and other equipment-based IT support.
- Partners with Service Desk Analysts to resolve incidents and deliver requests for assigned customers within established SLAs.
- Provides direct customer support and is an end-to-end process advocate for the customer ensuring customer satisfaction. Responsible for following IT practices, documentation, and policies.
- Installs, maintains, and supports most Field IT technology other than business software administration. Includes desktop and laptop computer hardware; Microsoft operating system software and configuration; application software installation/deployment; networked and stand-alone printers/copiers/scanners multifunction devices; remote access technology; network switched Ethernet cabling; audio visual equipment; end-user telecom devices such as telephones, cell phones and radios; server computer hardware; server operating system software and configuration; system administration for a single or multiple active directory OU’s.
- Responsible for keeping incident tracking and inventory systems up-to-date. Supports after hour incidents and may participate in an on-call schedule.
- Creates and updates IT technical documentation. May deliver end-user group and individual application software testing.
- Associate degree preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in information technology end-user support required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || St. Paul Park || Minnesota || United States (US) || None || |Information Technology || 55071 ||
Job Reference #: 74421