Field Operator (76722)
Requisition ID: 76722
Operates and maintains gas production and gathering equipment and facilities; operates and maintains compressors, associated equipment, and building facility; standard line heaters, hydrocarbon separators, field storage tanks, dehydration units, pig launchers and receivers, boilers, various pumps; and related equipment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic skills in arithmetic, oral and written communications, and computer skills including Microsoft Office programs and on-line based applications.
- Must have organizational skills and be able to produce, file and store documents both hard copy and electronically.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75 pounds; move items weighing up to 500 pounds with equipment assistance; use various hand tools and hoists; hear; see objects at close range and in the distance; and distinguish colors and relationship between objects.
- Ability to understand and complete oral and written instructions; communicate effectively orally and in writing and receive and convey information and instructions, is courteous to co-workers and customers and follow directions from supervisors.
- Minimum High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two years of experience as a field operator or comparable training and experience required.
- Knowledge of emergency plan, operating inspection, PSM, maintenance plan and all safety requirements;
- Operate and maintain natural gas compressors; standard line heaters; hydrocarbon separators; field storage tanks; heat exchangers; pig launchers and receivers; boilers; various pumps, operating and maintaining liquid transfer facilities, water, condensate and chemical storage facilities.
- Must be available to work varied schedules and take on call.
- Requires: frequent standing, driving a 4-wheel drive vehicle, and occasional bending, squatting, climbing, twisting, balancing, and reaching. Individual will be required to work in extreme temperature conditions, both hot and cold; in and/or around moisture; on slippery and/or uneven surfaces, in confined spaces; and at heights.
- Will be exposed to: noise; vibrations; nonionizing radiation; salt water; chemical substances (i.e., well-treating chemicals, glycol, ambitrol, methanol, solvents, gasoline, natural gas, and liquid hydrocarbons).
- Highest priority on safety in the workplace and on site housekeeping and cleanliness.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Pinedale || Wyoming || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 82941 ||
Job Reference #: 76722