Executive Assistant (76524)
Requisition ID: 76524
Performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative support for the Refinery Vice President.
- Manages GM’s daily contacts. Answers, screens and directs incoming calls.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel and prepares expense reports.
- Conserves GM's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Makes informed decisions regarding GM’s availability when scheduling appointments. Keeps GM apprised of action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external. May prepare meeting agendas and/or scribe minutes.
- Creates and formats documents such as correspondence, presentations, memos, reports from rough drafts, making changes in grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed. Routinely handles sensitive, confidential information. May maintain databases.
- Maintains office, copier and mail supply inventories for administration building. Maintains by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems, as well as taking steps ensure compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed to include supporting refinery leadership team members, supporting corporate visitors and other site visits.
- Plans and organizes executive visits and company functions.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in business administration or related field preferred.
Minimum 5 years supporting senior-level leaders or executives.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Kenai || Alaska || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 99611 ||
Job Reference #: 76524