ES&S Adminstrative Assistant (76449)
Requisition ID: 76449
Provides for the timely accumulation, computer entry, calculation and summarizing of data used to prepare reports required by various local, state or federal agencies and Marathon Management. Prepares records and reports to comply with various local, state or federal environmental, safety, or legal requirements, such as may be mandated by OSHA or Marathon Policy. Develops and maintains a virtual and hard copy document retention system providing rapid access to requested data, computer records or reports. Develops and maintains assigned programs under requirements. Manages Employee PPE supply programs (FRC, ST Boots, Prescription Safety Glasses) and VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory, PPE)
- Develops and maintains various reporting and tracking systems as required to for compliance with OSHA regulations and Marathon Policy. Tasks involve collection of data, entering data into reporting systems, making calculations, and summarizing data into reports and tracking systems which includes:
- OSHA Marathon Injury/Illness Reporting; Maintaining OSHA 300 logs
- Manages Site Safety Orientation Scheduling and Logistics
- SDS System Entry
- Safe Work Permit collection/records management
- Maintains Safety Share Point Site
- Responsible for creation of and maintaining a document retention system to allow for rapid access to raw data, computer records or reports that have been prepared and submitted.
- Develops and maintains the following Refinery safety programs:
a. FRC, Steel-toed Boot and Prescription Glasses Program
b. Leading Indicator Tracking/Communication Program
- Provides administrative assistance as necessary to Safety Department Staff and Environmental & Security department staff on intermittent basis.
- Other duties as assigned
- Training in office systems, word processing (Office 365), database and spreadsheet (Excel, Power Bi) computer applications.
- Training in the creation of filing systems and file maintenance.
- High School Education required.
- Five (5) years of administrative assistant experience, accounting, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point) with advanced secretarial or office management skills.
- Experience with Safety Regulations, Processes and Systems desired.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Kenai || Alaska || United States (US) || SF:LI-AS-1 || |Refinery Operations || 99611 ||
Job Reference #: 76449