Environmental Administrator (73121)
Requisition ID: 73121
Provides environmental engineering support to Andeavor refinery and logistics operations to ensure compliance with local/state/federal regulations, primarily in the area of air quality compliance.
- Assists refinery in assuring compliance with air quality regulations and Title V permit. Advises refinery personnel on interpretation and application of regulations and industry practices related to environmental compliance requirements.
- Prepares and presents agency documents such as air permits emission reports, incident reports, release reports and compliance letters. Interacts with regulatory agency inspectors and engineers.
- Assists in training Refining and Logistics Operations and Maintenance personnel on environmental requirements and programs.
- Keeps abreast of environmental issues and proposed regulatory changes through networking with industry members, corporate environmental staff and company stakeholders.
- Performs source testing, atmospheric emission inventory calculations, and other related engineering calculations.
- Conducts environmental program audits, field testing and sampling as required.
- Drives continuous improvement in environmental performance, including duties as assigned in air quality, water quality, waste management, spills and remediation.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in science or related field required.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering, environmental engineering, or equivalent required.
- Environmental experience in petrochemical industry preferred.
- Experience in Title V facility preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Kenai || Alaska || United States (US) || SF:LI-EQ1 || |Environmental, Health, Safety & Security; Refinery Operations || 99611 ||
Job Reference #: 73121