EHS Administrative Assistant (76314)
Requisition ID: 76314
Supports the Environmental, Health and Safety, Process Safety Management and Emergency Response team with administrative support.
- Supports and assists with the preparation of departmental reports, including KPI reports.
- Develops and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operation of the EH&S Department. Reviews documents and saves them in a systematic and logical manner in the document management system. Able to tie subjects together from various documents to search and find related topics.
- Assist with development of training materials and presentations.
- Maintain department calendar of events, schedules, routine messages and makes travel arrangements.
- Collaborates with Document Control to maintain EH&S SharePoint site ensuring content is current, accurate and relevant in accordance with established requirements.
- Manages the completion of expense reports related to training and travel, reviews for accuracy and in accordance to policies. Maintains spreadsheets to track departmental expenses, review coding of expenses, and issue requisitions as directed.
- Participates in development, review and implementation of EH&S standards.
- Assist with the composition, proofing and editing of letters and memoranda from verbal direction or from knowledge of Company policies and procedures. Assist in finalizing external communications to agencies, tracks submitted documentation for proper reporting and record keeping.
- Prepares copies, collates, binds, and distributes reports and presentations as needed.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree in Environmental or Health and Safety discipline preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of clerical/administrative support experience required.
- Experience in Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) standards, policies and practices preferred.
- Experience in industrial environment or petroleum refining, logistics, or petrochemical industries preferred.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret technical documents related to EH&S issues.
- Demonstrated experience in using a document management system, knowledge of department practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of and proficient skill in using computer software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Professional and Document Management, and SAP.
- Ability to interpret procedures and documents to make edits and formalize reports.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Dickinson || North Dakota || United States (US) || None || |Environmental, Health, Safety & Security; Refinery Operations || 58601 ||
Job Reference #: 76314