DOT - Transport Driver - Finished Products (69983)
Requisition ID: 69983
St. Paul Park is hiring Petroleum Transport Drivers (CDL). The Petroleum Transport Driver (CDL) will be responsible for loading, delivering, and unloading petroleum products to our customers within the Minnesota and Wisconsin area. This position works a 4 night, 12-hour work schedule including weekends, holidays, and premium days as needed.
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate
- Manually load and unload trucks individually
- Maintain electronic logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations
- Operate equipment such as truck cab computers and cellular devices to exchange necessary information with dispatch, supervisors, and other drivers
- Check truck to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Maneuver trucks into tight loading or unloading positions, checking that the vehicle/loading equipment are properly positioned
- Utilize Peoplenet Fleet Management and Truck Optimization software
- Build professional relationships with customer bases and drivers
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with tanker and Haz/Mat endorsements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical examination, and background investigation
- Must possess satisfactory driving record
- Must meet requirements for a Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC)
- Minimum of 5 years CDL driving experience
- 2+ years tanker driving experience
- Previous experience in petroleum transportation
- Experience with Peoplenet Fleet Management
- Ability to properly complete a paper log
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Saint Paul || Minnesota || United States (US) || SF:LI-JK1 || |Logistics || 55071 ||
Job Reference #: 69983