Document Control Analyst - Retail (75151)
Requisition ID: 75151
DOCUMENT CONTROL ANALYST
The Document Control Analyst is a key member of the Retail Capital Planning and Project Controls team responsible for the support and administration of a robust file management system for retail construction projects. The position will manage the electronic data lifecycle and coordinate information management initiatives, including maintenance, processing, withdrawals, and destruction of electronic and physical documents. This position uses experience-based judgment to execute daily responsibilities and has familiarity with record retention and information management standards and practices. A successful candidate will be able to analyze metadata to provide accurate reporting and will contribute as a document control SME (Subject Matter Expert).
- Works with Construction group to review and control construction drawings and records, and ensure the receipt of complete and accurate project close-out packages.
- Facilitates the gathering of information, indexing, scanning, transfer, and storage of records to preserve technical information per the records retention schedule.
- Builds and modifies SharePoint sites, assigns permission, and creates/modifies document lists and libraries.
- May use and/or build scripts to extract, move, and delete files from network using the Windows command prompt.
- Ensures documentation activities are compliant with all regulatory and company policies, standards, and practices by developing and utilizing tools to effectively measure performance and report results to key stakeholders.
- Develops and implements file management policies and procedures and identifies continuous improvement.
- Collaborates with management to identify, anticipate, and prioritize organization needs, while effectively communicating and collaborating with others for solution development.
- Provides leadership and subject matter expertise for planning, development, implementation, maintenance, and training for the organization on professional, efficient, and effective documentation practices.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- At least two years of oil and gas industry document control experience is required.
- Proficiency with MS Office and experience with SharePoint is required.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to actively manage change.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work efficiently both independently and with a team.
- Willing and able to travel for some items such as orientation, training and events.
- Ability to take work direction and perform routine tasks, while working independently and intiating action when needed.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Tempe || Arizona || United States (US) || SF:LI-YCP-1 || |Retail || 85202 ||
Job Reference #: 75151