Requisition ID: 71922
The District Manager - Maintenance ensures MCG&P’s equipment is available to safely, efficiently and reliably meet the operating plan. This position plays a key role in working with Operations to complete maintenance activities in a timely fashion to achieve key performance targets. The District Manager provides leadership to the maintenance group in the daily execution of their duties and will be responsible for measuring and managing maintenance metrics on a district wide basis.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and safe execution of all maintenance work
- Achieves outstanding safety performance for all members of the group through strong personal leadership and by effectively involving all employees in the safety process
- Accountable for ensuring all Safe Work Practices are well understood and consistently followed
- Accountable for ensuring all maintenance-related Mechanical Integrity procedures are accurate, thorough and up to date, and that they are well understood and consistently followed
- Works closely with the Operations groups to ensure the Maintenance group is meeting their requirements in a timely fashion
- Provides mechanical insight to support Operations in managing business risk and economic return
- Owns and continually improves the routine maintenance planning, scheduling, and execution work process to improve the group’s performance
- Continually improves strategies and tactics associated with routine and preventative maintenance work, including recommending new technologies as appropriate and adoption of new practices
- Provides input into the development of the equipment standards for the organization to achieve reliability and maintainability
- Ensures all members of the Maintenance group are appropriately prepared for their duties by ensuring supervisors have worked with all employees to create and implement individual development plans
- Ensures training and education curricula are relevant and up to date
- Develops contractor strategies covering on-site maintenance support and the planning and scheduling of major maintenance activities
- Works with Operations to develop and manage the district wide maintenance budget
- Responsible for managing and stewarding Maintenance group metric
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in maintenance or operations in the oil and gas industry is required.
- 2 years’ supervisory experience of a maintenance or operations group is required.
- Experience with compression, pumps and I&E is preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Dickinson || North Dakota || United States (US) || SF:LI-JC-1 || |Logistics || 58601 ||