Distribution Scheduler (76141)
Requisition ID: 76141
Provides support to Fuel Desk to ensure continuous management of fuel delivery process. Prepares reports, tracks metrics, manages documents, ensures contract compliance, customer and vendor setup, and information management. Assists Fuel Desk with scheduling duties to include fuel inventory monitoring, loading and delivery issue resolution, order processing, delivery documentation, communicate delivery status updates, and provide detailed reporting to key stake holders. This position is subject to on-call coverage.
- Monitors scheduling database to ensure information is available to allow for accurate forecasting of deliveries. Oversees delivery schedules to ensure deliveries are executed timely and that sites maintain optimal inventory levels. Manages the delivery process to ensure that deliveries are made in accordance with the Fuel Transportation Agreement and the customer’s delivery requirements. Monitors contract volumes and supply allocation to ensure adequate product is available to load.
- Prepares management reports, departmental presentations, and performance metric scorecards. Performs analyses to ensure products are being sourced properly and that contracts obligations are being fulfilled. Records all delivery incidents and prepare required documentation to communicate details of the event to key stakeholders. Analyzes current reporting metrics and assist in the development and implementation of improved reporting and documentation. Provides administrative support to Fuel Desk to include document processing, supply management, and customer and vendor setup.
- Responds to unplanned supply disruption and terminal issues by providing carriers with loading instructions. Works with carriers, schedulers, and loading terminals to investigate and resolve loading issues. Provides instruction to carriers to resolve delivery issues and participate in the root cause review of the delivery issue investigation. Assists the billing and payables departments in the investigation of fuel delivery inquiries.
- Processes incoming order requests from customers for fuel deliveries. Receives and processes requests for tank testing and site maintenance. Provides support to internal and external customers. Provides customers with status updates and delivery time estimates. Provides notice to carriers of planned terminal and site downtimes. Responds to customer requests for delivery information and investigates customer delivery complaints.
- Minimum undergraduate degree in business, transportation or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years truck dispatching, analytics and/or call center experience preferably in petroleum industry required
**This position works 12 hours shifts rotating days and nights with a 24/7 response.
**This position is part of a job family with multiple levels. The successful candidate will be placed at a level commensurate with experience and qualifications**.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 76141