Requisition ID: 76881
Prepares drawings and technical illustrations of refinery equipment using computer-aided drafting equipment/software.
- Works with mechanical, process, instrumentation, electrical, and project engineers, as well as other disciplines, to develop designs, layouts, and material lists per specifications and standards. With guidance, produces routine drawings and design layouts using CAD (computer-aided drafting) software/hardware in accordance with established engineering standards. As necessary, visits process units to acquire field information such as measurements, as-built conditions, and equipment data.
- Provides drafting support for piping and instrument diagram (P&ID), process flow diagram (PFD), electrical one-lines, instrument loop diagrams, piping isometrics, piping layouts, pipe supports, foundations, training drawings, operation LOTO drawings, equipment drawings, and inspection isometrics to identify discrepancies for field verification. Revises existing drawing to integrate as-built information into permanent equipment records.
- Assists in maintaining a central documentation system for variety of hardcopy and electronic technical documents such as engineering drawings, equipment files, and project documents. Monitors and tracks document flow. Maintains document control databases.
Experienced and Education
- Minimum of Associates degree in drafting required.
- Minimum 5 years drafting experience in petrochemical industry required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Salt Lake City || Utah || United States (US) || SF:LI-RD-1 || |Refinery Operations || 84103 ||
Job Reference #: 76881