Contracts Administrator (74702)
Requisition ID: 74702
Contract administrator is required to coordinate with internal stakeholders, enter and manage commercial terms within SAP, and maintain and accurate document repository.
- Facilitates communication among customers, business development, legal, master data unit, billing, and accounting.
- Ensure logistics revenue contracts are accurately set-up within SAP to facilitate all transaction processes
- Works with billing through month-end close process to ensure that BoLs successfully transact against applicable SAP exchange agreements
- Owns the annual escalation process to ensure accurate customer billing
- Conducts all associated SOX process
- Organizational skills are required to plan and prioritize all the tasks and handle large workloads such as new acquisitions and drop downs
- Responsible for integrating and harmonizing new agreements in a timely manner
- Responsible for delivering commitments and keeping tasks by working in a fast-paced environment
- Ensures new documents and records management and retention standards/policies are adhered to for compliance purposes.
- This role will cross-train and support as needed other contract administration activities within logistics, including carrier access management, SAP contract entry and contract escalation processes.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelors preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of document and records management required.
- Microsoft Office proficient such as; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Business Acumen
- Project Management
- Purchase to Pay
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Contract Negotiating
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-AA-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 74702