Construction Superintendent (75501)
Requisition ID: 75501
Oversees field execution of Logistics projects ensuring work is conducted in safe and environmentally compliant manner.
- Provides input to project leadership during gated Frontend Loading (Appraise, Select and Define stages) as projects are initiated, concepts selected and frontend definitions developed. Reviews proposed designs and advise on constructability issues with adverse impact.
- Works with project engineers, operations and planners to specify contents of construction work packages and produce resource loaded project schedules. Performs onsite field assessments to validate requirements.
- Works with Procurement to identify and obtain resources (equipment, materials and contractors). Supports material receiving through inspection.
- Leads and coordinates craft resources during the FEL and Project Execution stage. Implements construction and installation of facilities and equipment in accordance with approved detailed design. Monitors and controls project performance to ensure established quality, cost and time targets achieved in safe and environmentally sound manner. Monitors adherence to engineering standards.
- Collaborates on project administration (scheduling, estimating, cost management, schedule management, reporting etc) so that project resources are optimized. Conducts productivity analysis to identify and resolve critical variances so that project can achieve established objectives. Maintains accurate and current project documentation necessary to achieve project. As needed provides input to startup manuals, operating and emergency response procedures, training materials, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum high school or GED required. Bachelor’s preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as construction supervisor, foreman or planner in petrochemical/pipeline industry required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Dickinson || North Dakota || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 58601 ||
Job Reference #: 75501