Construction Lead-Logistics (75361)
Requisition ID: 75361
Oversees contractor construction activities associated with logistics projects.
- Ensures that all construction personnel are working in a safe and environmentally compliant manner.
- Manages field activities to support Construction Supt./Engineer/Project Manager in execution of portfolio of projects.
- Participates in project Front End Loading (FEL) discussions.
- Prepares and reviews construction drawings and job packages.
- Ensures the accuracy of the required documentation (i.e. project files).
- Assists with the Execution Plan and recommends ways to optimize the construction.
- Works with contract personnel to provide the necessary resources to complete construction in an efficient manner.
- Reviews and approves the contractor qualifications.
- Completes and maintains DOT construction records for projects and maintenance activities on DOT pipelines and terminals.
- Minimum high school or GED required. Bachelor’s preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of construction management experience required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Carlsbad || New Mexico || United States (US) || SF:LI-SC1 || |Logistics || 88220 ||
Job Reference #: 75361