Construction & Engineering Coordinator (75202)
Requisition ID: 75202
Construction & Engineering Coordinator
The C&E Coordinator supports overall daily Construction & Engineering activities and assists in the capital funding process. The position is also responsible for general data management of retail asset information.
- Provide support to Project Managers in carrying out of Construction & Engineering (C&E) activities.
- Coordinate and assist in expenditure authorization and purchase requisition submission in SAP (an enterprise accounting software), in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Perform data entry and general data management of retail asset information in RMS by Verisae and Salesforce databases.
- Communicate with construction and maintenance staff to ascertain, capture and confirm asset and funding details.
- Uphold data collection protocols and controls.
- Compile and review reports for quality and accuracy; publish reports to inform C&E stakeholders.
- Manage C&E group mailbox communication.
- Contribute to the overall success of Construction & Engineering by performing other essential duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of SAP, Salesforce, Power BI, Verisae (Work Order management software)
- Prior Construction and Engineering industry experience a plus
- Some domestic travel for orientation, training and events
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Tempe || Arizona || United States (US) || SF:LI-YCP-1 || |Retail || 85202 ||
Job Reference #: 75202