Associate SCADA Systems Analyst (76204)
Requisition ID: 76204
Provides SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and telecommunications support and engineering for Company centralized control room. Provides expertise and direction in the design, procurement, installation, commissioning and operation for the Automation and SCADA systems for petroleum pipeline systems.
- SCADA system implementation, integration, operation, support and maintenance.
- Work with field technicians and operations in the development of SCADA and testing.
- Follow MOC process
- Apply Company and Industry policies and standards for SCADA, SCADA network and Cyber security.
- Troubleshoots communication and remote equipment issues affecting the pipeline operations.
- Supports the existing infrastructure; assists with the maintenance of the computer operating system, network and the control system package including on call rotation.
- Responds to pipeline issues and demonstrates ability to optimize resources. Works on day to day project activities and enhancements with vendors, suppliers and field technicians
- Builds, modifies, tests and designs screens and database records in SCADA to add new operations functions.
- Troubleshoots control equipment in the field by providing diagnostic information to the field.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or related
- SCADA Systems experience preferred.
- Pipeline experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with ability to report on work activity.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID, electrical drawings, PFD and Cause & Effect Matrix.
- Understanding of Process Control Networks and Cybersecurity is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Experience with the following communication protocols is preferred.
- Experience with Flow measurement and Flow Computers is preferred.
- Experience with PLC programming is preferred.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || None || |Logistics || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 76204