Associate SAP PM Administrator
The SAP PM Administrator acts as refinery's administrator for maintenance systems and related work systems. Provides troubleshooting, problem-solving and coaching assistance. Develops and administers training for plant personnel. Supports monthly maintenance cost reporting and analysis. Creates and maintains databases.
- Acts as systems administrator for Maintenance department. Considered main point of contact for the refinery's use of SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) module and related work systems. Provides troubleshooting support. Develops and conducts training for plant personnel. Vets security requests to determine appropriate user profile. Reports usage issues.
- Ensures integrity of location data in master records. Reviews master data requests and preventive maintenance plans for conformance to standardization guidelines established by corporate Maintenance & Reliability. Develops and populates "load sheets" for new/existing equipment.
- Consults with site users and management to identify and prioritize improvements. Determines impact of proposed changes. Presents to corporate Maintenance & Reliability for assessment. Leads implementation of approved enhancements.
- Uses standard and custom SAP PM reporting functionality to create queries and generate performance reports on maintenance activities. Inputs preventive maintenance plans into SAP PM.
- Monitors and reports on maintenance budget and maintenance costs throughout the year. Assists other department's analysis requests on as needed basis.
- Creates and maintains databases.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 0-2 years SAP PM module experience required.
New Mexico,87347,United States
Job Reference #: 5000409711406