Associate SAP PM Administrator (75321)
Requisition ID: 75321
The SAP PM Administrator acts as refinery’s administrator for maintenance systems and related work systems. Provides troubleshooting, problem-solving and coaching assistance. Develops and administers training for plant personnel. Supports monthly maintenance cost reporting and analysis. Creates and maintains databases.
- Acts as systems administrator for Maintenance department. Considered main point of contact for the refinery’s use of SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) module and related work systems. Provides troubleshooting support. Develops and conducts training for plant personnel. Vets security requests to determine appropriate user profile. Reports usage issues.
- Ensures integrity of location data in master records. Reviews master data requests and preventive maintenance plans for conformance to standardization guidelines established by corporate Maintenance & Reliability. Develops and populates "load sheets" for new/existing equipment.
- Consults with site users and management to identify and prioritize improvements. Determines impact of proposed changes. Presents to corporate Maintenance & Reliability for assessment. Leads implementation of approved enhancements.
- Uses standard and custom SAP PM reporting functionality to create queries and generate performance reports on maintenance activities. Inputs preventive maintenance plans into SAP PM.
- Monitors and reports on maintenance budget and maintenance costs throughout the year. Assists other departments analysis requests on as needed basis.
- Creates and maintains databases.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 0-2 years SAP PM module experience required.
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Gallup || New Mexico || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Refinery Operations || 87347 ||
Job Reference #: 75321