Associate Retail System Support Rep. (72786)
Requisition ID: 72786
This position serves as a liaison among internal retail business partners and other stakeholders to effectively analyze, communicate and validate functional and system requirements. The associate retail systems analyst collaborates with internal and external resources to recommend and implement solutions that will enable the business to achieve its goal. Position is responsible for working with end users and stakeholders to analyze support and improve retail solutions that support Andeavor's Retail strategy.
- Supports end-user requests and production support issues within Retail Technology framework to ensure effective operations of Retail site systems.
- Supports Retail systems with appropriate testing, change management and communication.
- Identify, research, and resolve system issues and provide recommendations on potential root cause.
- Collaborates with appropriate support team to analyze system issues.
- Participate in regular on call rotation in support of Andeavor Retail locations that operate 24X7X365
- Provides direct customer support and is an end-to-end process advocate for the customer, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Maintains incident tracking and inventory systems up-to-date.
- Responsible for following IT practices and guidelines documentation, processes and policies
- Escalates issues appropriately and accurately to proper escalation points
- Minimum of high school diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year end user support experience.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
*** This position is part of a job family with multiple levels. The successful candidate will be placed at a level commensurate with experience and qualifications.***
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || Tempe || Arizona || United States (US) || SF:LI-JR-2 || |Information Technology || 85281 ||
Job Reference #: 72786