Associate II, Accounts Payable (71781)
Requisition ID: 71781
Associate II, Accounts Payable
Process incoming vendor invoices for payment processing. Scans/indexes invoices into appropriate workflows for handling by Accounts Payable and Service Entry groups.
- Receives invoices via US mail and electronic submission. Sorts, date-stamps, scans, indexes, and routes to appropriate department workflow.
- Returns invoices to vendors which are unable to be processed and advises vendor of incomplete/incorrect information.
- Completes data entry of chemical tickets received and forwards to necessary personnel.
- Performs daily quality assurance audits of previously completed work.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a high-volume data entry work environment
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-RD-1 || |Accounting & Finance || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 71781