Associate Demurrage Analyst (72341)
Requisition ID: 72341
- Evaluates and prepares demurrage claims and supporting documentation for reimbursement per terms and conditions by contract type.
- Analyzes charter parties and cargo contracts to determine demurrage payable to shipowners or third-party terminals or cargoes purchased on delivered basis.
- Analyzes charter parties and contracts for free on board (FOB)/delivered ex-ship (DES) cargo sales to determine demurrage billable to third parties. Collects, complies, and verifies analysis against voyage documents. Provides invoicing and pay instructions to Accounting team.
- Negotiates settlements of demurrage claims.
- Monitors demurrage account receivables to identify delinquent payments.
- Provides analytical support for demurrage-related initiatives. Assists with providing root cause analysis of demurrage events.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 0-2 years of experience in marine operations, transportation accounting or contract management preferred
- Business Processes
- Problem Management
- Contract Interpretation
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || SF:LI-AA-1 || |Other Corporate Functions || 78259 ||
Job Reference #: 72341