Associate Actualization Analyst (73661)
Requisition ID: 73661
Performs Basic or Routine Accounting in accoradnace with polices , principels, standards, and regulatroy requirmenets.
- Collects, complies, analyzes, and verifies financial data to ensure the integrity of accounting records.
- Assists with analysis and schedules in support of financial statements
- Posts journal entries and other financial transactions, maintains general ledger, and reconciles
- Recommends ways to improve processes and standards
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Basic Knowledge of genreally accepted accounting principaes, financial statements and reprots, and ledgers and journals
- Proficent in Microsoft Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to review and analyze basic or routine accounting information
- Ability to identify and research accounting issues
- Ability to priortize work assignments
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,000 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Antonio || Texas || United States (US) || None || |Accounting & Finance; Commercial || 78247 ||
Job Reference #: 73661