Asphalt Terminal Operator, C
Performs the day-to-day operations duties necessary to maintain the safe, efficient and reliable operations of the asphalt products terminal. Performs routine and daily maintenance tasks on the rail car operations, truck loading and scale house operations.
- Pulls samples of products stored in the terminal. Maintains current records
- Performs tank gauging to measure tank contents and account for product stored and product moved into and out of tanks.
- Prepares custody transfer tickets, manage tickets and perform month-end closing in Andeavor's MAPS measurement system database.
- Performs product receipt operations necessary to facilitate the safe and timely receipt of products via tank truck, and rail car.
- Prepares rail cars for unloading. Monitors rail cars while heating.
- Directs truck and transport drivers to proper loading stations and assures that loading is performed safely
- Identifies problem areas provides input, troubleshoots and takes appropriate corrective actions as needed.
- Performs minor maintenance to ensure that equipment is operating and maintained.
- Performs regular inspections of facility equipment and maintains facility equipment in safe working order. Reports all maintenance issues to the Team Lead Operator or management immediately
- Maintains normal operating logs;
- Conducts Safe Work Practices (SWP) and Standard Operation Procedure reviews.
Alb NM Asphalt Terminal - ET19,,New Mexico,87102,United States
Job Reference #: 5000450065006