Administrative Assistant (Temp)-Phx
Provides administrative support for the Western Refining Lubes Department. Enters bulk oil and package delivery data with attention to detail and accuracy into the Warehouse Management System (WMS) inventory system. Tracks and monitors inventory movement in the WMS for the bulk and package trucks. Assists with all inventory processes in the warehouse and outside locations. Provides back up for the shipping and receiving clerk. Works in will-call office as needed. Assists with general office duties such as answering phones, mail distribution, and filing.
- Performs data entry input for bulk and package deliveries into the WMS inventory system, and reconciliation of the bulk and package truck bin locations with attention to detail and accuracy. Performs data entry of bulk tanks daily reading and reconciliation of the bulk tanks on site with attention to detail and accuracy. Works in will-call office as needed.
- Performs general office duties including filing, mail distribution, and reviewing drivers' paperwork Mobil hub report for accuracy of bulk products delivered. Responsible for UPS orders and provides back up for shipping and receiving clerk.
- Answers telephone and directs calls in a professional manner to appropriate personnel. Receives, documents, and delivers messages as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of department practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of and skill in using computer software, including MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply, or divide numbers for balancing or compiling figures.
- Skill in operating various office equipment, such as personal computer, calculator, facsimile, copy machine, document shredder, and typewriter.
- Written communication skill to compose letters, memos, and basic reports.
- Oral communication skill to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- Interpersonal communication skill to work effectively with others in order to coordinate activities and arrive at mutual decisions.
- Ability to read and understand documents, such as procedure manuals, reports, and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed oral and written instructions.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and coordinate various activities simultaneously.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service by answering questions, providing accurate information, and responding to requests on a timely basis.
- Ability to provide support to other employees by providing them with accurate information and responding to requests on a timely basis.
- Ability to plan and schedule activities over the course of a month including identification of resources, implementation, monitoring, and follow-up activities.
- Ability to identify, defines, and solves problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work effectively with general supervisory guidance.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must meet company insurability requirements.
- Must be able to read reports and use computer.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with co-workers.
- Must be able to express and exchange ideas by means of spoken words.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand to open files and operate office machines. Must maintain mobility between departments and to attend meetings of employees and managers.
- Must be able to bend, reach, or stoop to obtain office supplies and operate office equipment.
- Light physical effort under 10 pounds.
- Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Major portions of daily work require application of manual skills involving motor coordination and finger dexterity.
Phoenix AZ Lubes - W12,,Arizona,85009,United States
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 5000339470706